Pages

Wednesday 16 January 2013

RSA Character Design Process


Mr Buggy Buddy 


Below I have shown the design process of the character I will be using for my Help In Hand Campaign. I wanted a social but at the same time character that everyone would love and can relate to. I also think seeing a teddy bear in a poster or display in public would make a person look at what the display is about. 

The goal of my campaign is not for us to change our attitudes and behaviour towards travellers with buggies or help just today but for the future to come. For instance if a chid today sees the poster and ask his parent what it is, then this can be something this child carries on to the future generation of adults.

I used two software's to design my character; Illustrator for making the shapes and slight colouring and Photoshop for the finishing touch.









No comments:

Post a Comment