Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Business For Design (Business Card)

Business Card Testing 




I did some research on the best designed business card to get some idea for where I should start. I really like that cards that I have added above but decided to go for a more plan and simple look but yet still professorial.   



Experiments



I have always like the look of plastic business card. So I looked into getting some design and how I would go about it. Below are two templates that was sent from a company I contacted to look into getting them done. Each of the companies have their own template and strict requirements because the printer proses has to be done properly so none of the material are wasted.  





2 comments:

  1. Your company plastic business cards are usually effective in opposition to cheap as opposed to the particular material holders and cases which could possibly ruin your significant belongings if not utilised properly.

    ReplyDelete