Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Business for Design (Fonts and Logo)

Font Testing 




Here are the fonts I have selected to experiment with for my final typeface to use on my logo. The name Thumbson Media will be my company's name therefore the font has to be very clear and visible. The font I decided to use is Amerika Sans serif will be the official font for the words in the Thumbson, Created by Apostrophic Labs. 



Like I mention above I have chosen the name Thumbson Media and the typeface Amerika sans, I can started my testing. Because I will be using the word (Thumb) in my logo I decided to use a thumbprint for my branding. please view the sample below. 

I have decided to use the font family Andarilho Font Normal for the word (Media) The font has an incomplete look to it that makes it stand out in a Hip, modern and stylish way



Logo Testing

Stage 1

Stage 2

After receiving some feedback my journey began and I went deeper into my brain to come up with that master peace.


Stage 3



Stage 4

I have narrow down my selections from stage 2 and the above logos is what I will be working on. 




No comments:

Post a Comment